Sunday, December 26, 2004

Jimmy talks on Mar...

When Mar died I emailed all the auditors that were on my mailing list. I know they loved Mar and would want to know how he was. Today I got a mail from Jimmy. He had a chance to visit Mar last August during their vacation here from the US. I am pasting part of his mail to me:

...I'm surprised to get your news that Mar passed away last Dec. 15, 2004 (it was Armie's birthday).

Only this morning I had a dream. It was about you, Mar, Bong and Raul. In the scenario, I was visiting you guys at the Zenco Office. I was talking to Bong and was asking about your health. We talked about what's happening with the "Audit gang." I did saw a lot of faces, faces I could remember and others that I haven't seen before. Then came Mar... we embraced and then we sat down to talk at the lobby. I asked him, how are you feeling? It is so vivid in my mind the smile and the glow in his eyes, he answered me "I feel great". I was surprised to see his good health.

I'm having goose bumps now, realizing that we spoke good things in my dream. I don't know if this is a sign . I would attest that I saw him very happy! In his last letter before my vacation last August of 2004, he described to me his trials and how his faith made him strong to overcome those trials. In his letter he made many testimonies on how the Lord helped him and his family. I sincerely believe he is a good and faithful Christian... and he is now in God's presence.

Beth, I hope you can share this to all his friends and especially to the family he left behind. Last December 22nd I mailed a card to Mar, care of Helen at the Zenco address. I enclosed the picture (Raul, myself, and Mar) that my older brother took when we visited him in Malolos.

Please tell his wife to keep in touch and I would like to see them when I vacation there in 2008. We love you all.

God bless.

jru

I think Mar did visit Jim just to tell him that He is okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home