Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Typing when you are hungry

I was proofreading one of the reports typed by Weng. I came across one phrase which says "DISH ONE AREA claims from security agency..." What's this? I was the one who reviewed the report and i knew i inserted some text there... but definitely not that text... so i checked the draft and lo and behold... dish one area is not really a dish, the phrase actually read "DISHONORED CLAIMS from security agency".

I guess Weng was hungry when she was typing the report... or maybe i should already improve on my handwriting??? This typing on my keyboard has really made my handwriting bad... my hands are becoming lazy with the pen!

Hmmm.. i think i should have some hand spa for a change... maybe a foot spa too.. and a complete body spa??? Now if i just have some SPAre money...
:-)))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog beth "Z" audit forever. I really appreciate your nice content and the issues you are facing now. It's been helpful for me while I search the net for typing at home rich information. I appreciate your blog and all that you are doing. Thanks! If you want, maybe I can help typing at home

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been very good to visit your blog today beth "Z" audit forever. I have had a busy day trying to research the net for more great sites lile yours to help be build my sites
data entry home typing job content. I appreciate your candid words and if I can furthur help you in any way, please visit data entry home typing job

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been very good to visit your blog today beth "Z" audit forever. I have had a busy day trying to research the net for more great sites lile yours to help be build my sites
online typing job content. I appreciate your candid words and if I can furthur help you in any way, please visit online typing job

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home